A professional organizer is someone who provides information, products and assistance to help individuals and businesses achieve their specific organizing needs.
What can you expect when you hire a professional organizer?*
A professional organizer offers both consulting as well as hands-on organizing services, giving you the skills and tools you need to banish that awful feeling of being overwhelmed.
- Guidance, encouragement and education to help reduce your stress and gain control.
- A supportive approach where the professional organizer actively listens to your needs.
- Focus and direction to address your organizational challenges.
- A non-judgmental mindset that is focused on helping to reduce your stress.
- Extreme dedication with the goal of helping you do more in less time, with more energy.
- A commitment to professional excellence and adherence to POC’s strict Code of Ethics.
Do I have to be home when the organization is being done?
No. Once I have completed the phone assessment and/or needs assessment and agreed on the organization plan, I can get to work, with or without you present. This is completely up to you.
What is your fee and how do you charge?
I charge $60/hour with a minimum 3 hour organization session.
What forms of payment do we accept?
Payment is due upon completion of each session. I accept cash, e-transfer or cheque.
Do you charge for travel time?
I charge my hourly rate after 30 minutes of driving for out of town clients. Most clients within Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain are within the 30 minutes.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
Any changes to the schedule must be made no less than 24 hours prior to the date scheduled. Every effort will be made to honour reasonable requests for re-scheduling. Cancellation of a scheduled date with less than 24 hours notice will be billed at 50% of the agreed upon rate and will be due upon cancellation.
Yes. I have both Commercial General Liability (CGL) and Professional (E&O) Liability coverage.
How soon can we get started?
Contact me to find out more about my availability.
* this information is from the Professional Organizers in Canada website