A professional organizer is someone who provides information, products and assistance to help individuals and businesses achieve their specific organizing needs.
What can you expect when you hire a professional organizer?*
A professional organizer offers both consulting as well as hands-on organizing services, giving you the skills and tools you need to banish that awful feeling of being overwhelmed.
- Guidance, encouragement and education to help reduce your stress and gain control.
- A supportive approach where the professional organizer actively listens to your needs.
- Focus and direction to address your organizational challenges.
- A non-judgmental mindset that is focused on helping to reduce your stress.
- Extreme dedication with the goal of helping you do more in less time, with more energy.
- A commitment to professional excellence and adherence to POC’s strict Code of Ethics.
What forms of payment do we accept?
I accept cash, e-transfer or cheque.
Do I have to be home when the organization is being done?
No. Once we have completed the needs assessment and agreed on the organization plan, I can get to work, with or without you present. This is completely up to you.
How soon can we get started?
Contact me to find out more about my availability.
* this information is from the Professional Organizers in Canada website